Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It is well!

Over the past 24 months, he has struggled with a lung disease called Stage 4 COPD/Emphysema. These past 2 year has really changed the scope of our lives. For most, the scope of change would anger and frustrate individuals or the scope of change would have given individuals an excuse to give up. The scope of change has taught me in particular to embrace what God has in store. The scope of change has strengthen my faith even more in Christ. The scope of change has taught me that no matter what may come, it is well. I'm so blessed to have had my daddy as my main character in my story called LIFE. Although, this chapter is finished and a new one begins, I know that he will always be here; in my heart. His spirit will live in me for the next several chapters in my book of LIFE.

Daddy, it is well!! You are now resting with grandma and grandpa Kinder, grandma Ruby, grandpa Bud, your home skillet Uncle Joe, Uncle Good, Uncle Pat, and a host of family and friends. Mommy, Bri, Auntie, and I will be alright. We know that you are still going to be watching and taking care of us from heaven. Love you!!

Be Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Connie! Well stated. May God continue to bless you, Momma Kinder & Bri during this time of transition.

    Peace and Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete