Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 30, 2012

Where has the year gone!?!?

To God be the glory!! Today is the last day of November 2012. A day that we will never see again. I pray that we make the best of this day and give God I'm best as he does all the time.

So much has taken place during 2012, ups, downs, and in betweens. However, I am blessed despite the failures and the obstacles. God has covered my life, my daughter, my parents, my coworkers and their families, my family, my extended family, and I could go on and on. He is truly amazing, so We Must Praise as J. Moss testifies in song. 

I wish for all that  the year ends in a way that fulfills all your hopes and dreams. And for 2013, I DECLARE AND DECREE that God will do something that's the BOOM.COM and blow our minds that (like always) will leave us speechless.


Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment